Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Medieval Music

Downtown Andorra de la Vella


Downtown Andorra de la Vela - Here you'll find shops that sell high end goods: Guess, Timberland, perfumes, jewelry, furs, etc. 

This is the parliment building.....Oh to be a politician here! It is like a castle! Andorra wrote its first constitution in 1993, although it was founded by Carlemany in 805A.D.


I was going solo today, so this is my only picture of me. This is a working door for employees to enter the Parliment building.


Brunch downtown: a superb coffee and 2 croissants: one with ham & cheese and one with chocolate.


Today I walked around downtown Andorra de la Vella to figure out how to purchase a cel. phone. I continue to be amazed at how easy it is to navegate here in Spanish and how friendly the people are. I purchased a cel. phone and a pre-paid phone card today. My phone number is 376 35 39. It is free for me to receive calls. I am not sure about texts. We'll see :)


This is Caldea, a hot springs resort. It is a 3 minute walk from my hotel. It costs abourt $50 a day to bask in the hot springs and/or sun bath in the patio. I definitely want to check it out!

This evening I attended a free barroque organ and flute concert at the Saint Peter the Martyr Church (L'Eglésia de Sant Pere Màrtir d'Escaldes-Esgordany).

L'Eglésia de Sant Pere Màrtir d'Escaldes-Esgordany (I can't add accents using this system

No comments:

Post a Comment